3:28 PM

Decisions Decisions Decisions!


As we near the end of 2009, if you are like me, I'm sure you've spent some time reflecting on the year. Did I accomplish all that I wanted to accomplish? Am I where I set out to be this time last year?

Along with reflecting, you are most likely already planning for 2010. All the things that fell short of accomplished this year are already making to the 2010 list. In that light, I just want to extend a little wisdom on the decision making process.

...he who walks in wisdom is kept safe - Proverbs 28:26

1. Every Decision Leads to a Destination
2.
Good Intentions will NOT determine your Destination
3. Most People don't plan to end up at the WRONG Destination
4. Most People don't plan to end up at the RIGHT Destination

So in the midst of your 2009 reflecting and your 2010 planning, take these thoughts in mind.

Choose Wisely!

- Brandon

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yes yes. goals, focus, and goals.